GE #Appliances is #Hiring!
GE Appliances will accept applications for Appliance Park hourly manufacturing positions beginning on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 6:30 a.m. and will close once 10,000 applications have been received.
All applications must be submitted online at geci.selectapplication.com.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or GED equivalent
- Must have a stable job history
- Must speak English proficiently and have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Must NOT have applied in the past 12 months
The starting rate for Manufacturing Production Workers is $13.56 per hour. The majority of our openings will be on 2nd shift, which will receive a $1 per hour night shift bonus.
Employees hired will be eligible for healthcare and retirement-savings benefits, immediately.
GE is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.